• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi there

FirstLunarian

Smash Rookie
NNID
pibbar
3DS FC
1418-7969-9867
Switch FC
SW-0017-4809-7795
Greetings boards, I'm FirstLunarian. I joined the board because i wanted to get better in smash 3ds (and eventually wii-u when i get it). I never played melee or 64, but I played quite a lot of brawl (purely casually though). My main in sm4sh is Palutena, and I sub Ike and Lucario. In brawl I mained Lucas and subbed Ike and Lucario. Never played project M, but I wanna try it one day (when it comes to PAL without needing homebrew). As for other fighting games, I have played Playstation Allstars for almost 2 and a half years now, and I play dissidia012 on some occations. Besides that, I'm pretty fresh to fighting games. Since the gaming scene in Norway is not very big it's hard to be competitive in any game, so fighting games generally don't get much attention.

Other games I like are RPGs (Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest), adventure games ( Jak trilogy, Sly games, Ratchet and Clank), and lots of Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem). Favorite game is Jak2. I also spend a lot of time on youtube, mainly watching yugioh, pokemon and sm4sh. For TCGs, I play Yugioh and a little CF Vanguard. I watch as much anime as I can, and I'm mainly into sports and shounen anime. Speaking of sports, I actively play handball and volleyball (practice every weekday+friday). As for music, I listen to a lot of different things, although I'm really into nightcore atm. I also read a lot of books, mainly fantasy, and some manga.

Currently studying science in upper secondary, no idea what I wanna work with the rest of my life. If you wanna talk about anything, just pm me, I always wanna make new friends.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Welcome to the boards! It's always good to see new people here! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

ItWhiffed

Smash Rookie
You've played PSA since release, Eh? What's your username? I might recognize you. I've played it since release also. :^D

Last edited:
Top Bottom