• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi there

LwYz.Ph.

Smash Rookie
NNID
lwyz.ph
I'm not that new to this forum as you can see from this account (and I even had an older one from like 2006 but I didn't remember the name account nor the password) but I've never actually posted anything, so this time around I would be contributing to this community whenever I can since my hype for smash just got bigger thanks to smash 4.

I played a lot of Brawl in my region for a decent amount of time and I'm trying to do the same with smash 4 Wii U. My mains there are Ness, Bowser Jr. and Jigglypuff.

See ya!

Last edited:

bigheadfrankie

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2921-9306-9934
I'm not that new to this forum as you can see from this account (and I even had an older one from like 2006 but I didn't remember the name account nor the password) but I've never actually posted anything, so this time around I would be contributing to this community whenever I can since my hype for smash just got bigger thanks to smash 4.

I played a lot of Brawl in my region for a decent amount of time and I'm trying to do the same with smash 4 Wii U. My mains there are Ness, Bowser Jr. and Jigglypuff.

See ya!
my mains are: yoshi, mario, and fox!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome 2 Smashboards!
You can check out the regional zones section to find smashers nearby or the NNID/FC sharing thread to find opponents here!
I host online tourneys if you ever want to test your mettle!
:4link:

Top Bottom