• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi there.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Greetings all, SimonBarSinister here(or Sin, whichever you prefer).

I've been playing Smash Bros. since the 64 days, and have been a big fan since then. I've logged many hours into the series with my family, but never entered the competitive scene. I hope to change that with Smash 4's online play(assuming online tournaments are a thing). I want to see how I stack up against other players around the world.

Many of my mains throughout the series have changed in each entry, but I've been sticking with Luigi since SSBM, well, since he was Luigified anyway. I mainly used C. Falcon and Samus back in SSB. In SSBM, I used the Captain in the early days, but gravitated towards Luigi for some reason I can't remember. Alongside Luigi, I played as the Doc(I thought he was better than Mario for whatever reason) and G&W. In SSBB, I added 3 newcomers to my roster alongside Luigi: Wolf, Wario, and Lucario. I guess I just liked riskier characters in this generation. As versed as I am in the Smash series, Project M did not really catch my attention.

I enjoy discussing many aspects of SSB4, so I started with Miiverse since it was the closest thing. But that was a bad idea, which is putting it nicely. I heard the Smash Boards name flung around there a few times, so here I am.

Outside of SSB, I am a huge fan of Megaman, so you can probably guess who I'm using in SSB4(also Robin). I've played through each series, for the most part anyway. Also, the Mario Kart series has seen a lot of play time.

Uh, I think that's it then.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to SB, Sin :)

Nice to hear that you plan on using Megaman since you're such a fan. I really love hearing/seeing people use their favorite characters despite their playstyle or how good/bad they are. For the time being, Robin will be my main (Fire Emblem fan here), but I'll be looking into the other FE, LoZ and Star Fox characters as well. Oh yeah, and Shulk, assuming he'll make the roster. Xenoblade Chronicles is a wonderful game.

Have fun around the forums!

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Thanks. And I'm hoping all of my SSBB mains return. Also, I'm not much of a sword user, but Robin might change that.

MirrorTael

Smash Cadet
Welcome Simon. Kinda with you on the Project M thing; it's not drawing me in, but that's ok. I never really played the MegaMan series, but I loved fighting with him in Marvel vs Capcom. Go figure.

Top Bottom