• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi there, Smashboards!

wakkalf

Smash Rookie
NNID
wakkalf
3DS FC
0490-5859-4372
After getting the new smash bros game for my 3DS I figured I'd finally make my way on here to smashboards with hopes of finding cool folk to smash with. I'm 17, and I'm quite the gamer. Other than being a smash fan, I'm into Pokémon, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts and all sorts of stuff, really. I'm also a musician, I play guitar and have done for about 6 years now. Since I've starte playing the newest smash, I've been playing the hell out of Bowser, King Dedede, Lucario and most of all, Mega Man. If you ever wanna smash me or whatever my friend code is 0490 5859 4372. I look forward to my time on Smashboards :D

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Welcome, my friend. Glad to finally see you here!! Hopefully you'll have as much fun and welcoming here as I have!

:shyguy:

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards! Hope to see you around; enjoy the site.

Top Bottom