• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi There! New to SmashBoards!

PopotheMofo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Manasan28
3DS FC
1762-3215-1154
Hey everybody! Im new to Smashboards I hope that this will be a ver welcoming place, but I need to ask of a favour for all of you. I played Super smash bros since 64 but I never thought I was good at 64 or melee, then I got brawl and played against people who were equally as bad as me and I ended up thinking I was good since I could beat them. I played so casually now I'm trying to get into competitive and I have so many problems and things I dont understand. Theres gonna be alot of things so bear with me here.

So I got the 3DS Demo and its hard for me to beat cpus on level 5! (I could never beat level 9 in brawl :( ) I cant combo on the 3DS version (I dont think I could ever combo but it seems really hard on the 3DS version) , its hard for me to switch between attacks, like if I want to use my smash attack ill just end up using my regular attack cause here is no c-stick on the 3DS. Theres a lot of attacks and things I don't know about like how many attacks are there, regular smash and aerial? How do weight classes do to characters? Whats landing lag? How do I perform aerial combos and combos in general? How do I perform advanced techniques and what are examples of some? I really want to get into competitive but I dont know where to start from or what to do, I realize I cant learn right away and that it will take time. I was never a good smash player I always thought I was since I played with people that didn't know how to play but I realize now that I not XD

So if anyone is willing to help me I would be very grateul! Thank you! (PS sorry if this isnt the place to post this, I just made my account :p)

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Welcome Popo! There are guides on this forum that could help you with it, and you could meet up with some people near you! There are sections on here with regions, such as International, Atlantic South, etc. they could help you find some people to play against, I'm sure that there are people in your age group that'd love to be friends with you!

PopotheMofo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Manasan28
3DS FC
1762-3215-1154
Welcome Popo! There are guides on this forum that could help you with it, and you could meet up with some people near you! There are sections on here with regions, such as International, Atlantic South, etc. they could help you find some people to play against, I'm sure that there are people in your age group that'd love to be friends with you!
Thank you!

Top Bottom