• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi Smashboards!

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Hey everyone! I usually browse through various Smash communities, including this one, as a ghost but I went and decided to make an account and now I'm here with an actual name! Sharing a little bit about myself, my favorite version of Smash Bros. would probably be Melee (though I'm certain that SSB4 will take that spot soon enough), in which I mained Ganondorf. As for Brawl, I loved using Falco, Ness and Toon Link, and I'm hoping to main Lucina, Robin, Palutena and if he will be playable, Shulk in SSB4. I generally enjoy gaming, with Fire Emblem, Persona and The Legend of Zelda being among the top of my most favorite video game series. Here's to hoping that I'll be around the forums often! :D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome Jaeohjae!

A Ganondorf main? You would do well in the ranks of the Super Empire! Fight for the glory of our lord and savior, Emperor Superman and I will welcome you a brother.

Welcome again, enjoy your stay, and praise the Emperor!

1405556091911.jpg

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ganondorf, Falco, Lucina, Robin...want Shulk to be in the game...Fire Emblem, Persona and LoZ being among your favorite video game series...I aware you with 5 cool points :shades: (I seriously wish Smashboards gave me the ability to award "Cool points" :p) Fire Emblem Pride especially!

Pleasure to have you here!

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Welcome Jaeohjae!

A Ganondorf main? You would do well in the ranks of the Super Empire! Fight for the glory of our lord and savior, Emperor Superman and I will welcome you a brother.

Welcome again, enjoy your stay, and praise the Emperor!

View attachment 18513
I am honored for the warm invitation! Although you shouldn't get your hopes up, I'm not the best there ever was, but I try!

Ganondorf, Falco, Lucina, Robin...want Shulk to be in the game...Fire Emblem, Persona and LoZ being among your favorite video game series...I aware you with 5 cool points :shades: (I seriously wish Smashboards gave me the ability to award "Cool points" :p) Fire Emblem Pride especially!

Pleasure to have you here!
Not one, but FIVE cool points right off the bat? Today is my lucky day haha
Glad to see another Fire Emblem fan, of course, there are plenty more among the boards. I don't really know anyone irl that likes FE like myself unfortunately. D:

But thanks for the welcome guys, I appreciate it!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I am honored for the warm invitation! Although you shouldn't get your hopes up, I'm not the best there ever was, but I try!

Not one, but FIVE cool points right off the bat? Today is my lucky day haha
Glad to see another Fire Emblem fan, of course, there are plenty more among the boards. I don't really know anyone irl that likes FE like myself unfortunately. D:

But thanks for the welcome guys, I appreciate it!
Ah, I have two close friends of mine that are also FE fans, and I kinda forced FE onto a couple other friends that are my roommates :p

But yeah, FIVE cool points. I noticed that your 64 - Brawl mains match mine, you're definitely deserving of those points!

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Ah, I have two close friends of mine that are also FE fans, and I kinda forced FE onto a couple other friends that are my roommates :p

But yeah, FIVE cool points. I noticed that your 64 - Brawl mains match mine, you're definitely deserving of those points!
Sometimes I feel that's the only way you could really get your friends into new things :laugh:
I'm in the progress of trying to get relatives into FE, wish me luck as they're more into the Harvest Moon type games D:

I just noticed! I haven't played around with PM enough, but I'm assuming that PM Ganon plays very similar to Melee Ganon, so I might just add him to my list as soon as I mess with PM some more!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Sometimes I feel that's the only way you could really get your friends into new things :laugh:
I'm in the progress of trying to get relatives into FE, wish me luck as they're more into the Harvest Moon type games D:

I just noticed! I haven't played around with PM enough, but I'm assuming that PM Ganon plays very similar to Melee Ganon, so I might just add him to my list as soon as I mess with PM some more!
Ha ha, definitely! Hopefully you can. My roommates weren't big on strategy type games like FE, more so shooters, but they ended up loving it (they're even excited to see how SMT x FE is going to turn out). Awakening is a great title to begin with for newcomers to the series.

And yeah, Ganon is similar to Melee Ganon, but with a few enhancements. Granted, he's not one of the better characters on the roster, but he's still really fun and he can be very effective in the right hands as always :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom