• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi Sm4sh Falcons! I'm your new moderator! - Q&A

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
HEY FELLOW DOUGLAS MAINS!

My name is Victra and I'll be moderating the Falcon boards for Smash 4 (in addition to the Melee and Canada forums). You can get to know some details about me here.

If you have any questions about me or suggestions on how to improve our sub-forum (or anything else really) please let me know!

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Hey there!

I have a small suggestion: I see some other boards have a "Results-thread", which is a nice idea. Makes it easy to follow how various Falcon-users perform in tournaments. Can also be used to see patterns that can help various people improve and whatnot

Patrick Ray

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheAmericaMan
3DS FC
5129-2776-3291
Thank for moderating the Most Righteous of these character threads.

The only thing I have seen that I like from other character forums is a match-up list that explains that character's worst match ups and how to deal with them. Plus it would cut down on multiple threads of people asking similar questions.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
HEY FELLOW DOUGLAS MAINS!

My name is Victra and I'll be moderating the Falcon boards for Smash 4 (in addition to the Melee and Canada forums). You can get to know some details about me here.

If you have any questions about me or suggestions on how to improve our sub-forum (or anything else really) please let me know!
I read in that other topic that you are in favour of science literacy; you'd probably like what a chemist named Thunderf00t is doing on his youtube channel.

In fact, anybody reading this should click here.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Sweet. Glad to have a seasoned Falcon main as a moderator.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Thank you to the max Victra, I'm late on the thanks & I have a question that's a suggestion:

May the Falcon boards acquire a Q&A Thread with FAQs so that the future questions can be organized in one place rather than many more Question-tilted Threads popping up?

Last edited:
Top Bottom