• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hi nice to meet you

deleted

Smash Cadet
just a fellow smash player who wants to improve and make friends i always want to fight tough opponents so i can improve on my skills.

deleted

Smash Cadet
I may be on later tonight, if you're available in like 3-4 hours then we can set something up!

Also Jesus you can see all of my tabs, that's kind of embarrassing lol
okay sure ill be available also what are tabs ?:054:

tru.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Hey! I'm new to this forum but I have been playing Smash since Melee. Feel free to add me on my 3DS so we can play sometime. My main is Sheik, but I also like to use Yoshi, Lucario, and Jigglypuff. My username will be Tru.
3DS Friend Code: 3239-5360-8490

deleted

Smash Cadet
Hey! I'm new to this forum but I have been playing Smash since Melee. Feel free to add me on my 3DS so we can play sometime. My main is Sheik, but I also like to use Yoshi, Lucario, and Jigglypuff. My username will be Tru.
3DS Friend Code: 3239-5360-8490
um i mostly play the wii u version sorry

deleted

Smash Cadet
hey may i ask if you will be able to play tomarrow i want to fight your zelda im not used to fighting her

Top Bottom