• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, Nice to Be Here ^^

SageHarpuiaJDJ

Smash Rookie
Hi.

My name is SageHarpuiaJDJ, but you can call me Sage.

I've heard about smashboards from many forums. I've been interested in the smash games ever since 64 when I played it once with my brother and uncle. Ever since, I've wanted to learn the game more, but I never got the chance for years. I now own Smash 4 3DS and plan on getting Wii U in the future. My mains in Smash 4 is Falco and Robin, and my secondaries are Marth, Lucina, Zelda, and Toon Link. I want to learn Mario, Luigi, and Zelda. I've competed in one online smash tourney for Smash 3DS and a few SSF2 online tourneys.

I'm a rather patient person when it comes to playing, so I lose... a lot. I know a few fundamentals like spacing, but I can't DI and dashdance properly. I miss a lot of confirms as well. I hope to learn to be more consistent with these things. I do have some smash metagame knowledge. Flash 2 helped me to build it up, lol.

I joined to forums to meet others that are into smash and talk about the competitive aspect of Smash 3DS. I also want to hear how people feels about the game and it's competitive side, because I feel that, although I never had to chance to play Melee, that it's a good second to it, and when the Wii U version comes out, we'll be seeing more of it.

I'm also into other fighting games as well, such as Street Fighter, Blazblue, Tekken, etc. I'm a nut for sprites and character design, although I'm not the best when it comes to creation. I enjoy being social, although I'm shy IRL. I really enjoy school life as well.

So that's me in a nutshell. I hope to have fun here. ^^

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Ohh sweet another future Zelda player! Welcome! Don't mind me I get intense when I see a Rosalina or Zelda player. Well you have come to the right place to learn. You better go to the character threads to find info about them. An excellent place for knowledge. Also there are many friendly players around who will help you with info and training. I myself am patient too so i lose like 75% percent of the times unless I get serious. I have a bad network so I don't think i'd work between us but I hope you find many more people who can. Good Luck!

SageHarpuiaJDJ

Smash Rookie
Nice to meet you! ^^

I'm glad that we had a lot in common, and I hope that we can be good friends! ^^

Top Bottom