• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, New to Smash

wertyou2

Smash Cadet
And I'm really bad at it! I'm hoping this board will help me become...not ****ty, I guess.

FTH

Smash Rookie
For what i see, You have played only Smash 4 yes? Megaman is a really hard character to me when i first played the demo of it. But if someone who is pro enough could easily play megaman with no problem. But i recommend characters that punches or use a sword if you're really new to the game.

FTH

Smash Rookie
Also i have a rule to follow.
#1 Don't go by the tier list, if you chose the top tier character to be your main, and you're new to smash bros, Don't.
But if you feel comfortable and do alright with it, use him

#2 Play every character and whoever you feel comfortable with, Pick with that character or if you have many comfy characters, then choose those.

wertyou2

Smash Cadet
For what i see, You have played only Smash 4 yes? Megaman is a really hard character to me when i first played the demo of it. But if someone who is pro enough could easily play megaman with no problem. But i recommend characters that punches or use a sword if you're really new to the game.
I've only been playing since the 3DS demo, and after I (kind of) got the hang of Mega Man, I liked him more than anyone else. (although I'm not the best at killing with him) Still, any one else I try I just don't feel the same way I do with Mega Man (if that makes any sense).

FTH

Smash Rookie
I've only been playing since the 3DS demo, and after I (kind of) got the hang of Mega Man, I liked him more than anyone else. (although I'm not the best at killing with him) Still, any one else I try I just don't feel the same way I do with Mega Man (if that makes any sense).
The problem with megaman with me is really doing some damage but he can be great with combos as in the blades he could use. But he's just a really hard character altogether. I could understand being comfy with that character, But it's still best too try other characters also. I was the same way with ness, but when i wasn't playing him really well. So i went around and chose multiple characters like little mac and etc. but in the end, i feel best with Mr.Game&Watch cause of the amount of kills i get.

Top Bottom