• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, my name is Vulk

Vulk Hylan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vyce_E
3DS FC
4553-9965-3961
Hi everyone, as the thread title says I am Vulk, I have actually lurked the smashboards for a long time, but finally decided to sign up. I personally have entered a few tournaments, but I would like to enter more when I have the time.

I have played every Smash installment so far, including Project M and loved all of them and can't wait until Smash 4 is finally out on the 3ds and the Wii U.

With my luck even though I have signed up, I will probably still be lurking the forums and never post. But who knows maybe I will eventually.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
There's no rush to get into posting. If you're uncomfortable getting into active discussions out in other forums, I'd recommended sticking to posting in the Welcome Center for awhile. Although, if you ever feel that you have something to say in other topics, feel free to contribute :)

Welcome to the forums!

Vulk Hylan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vyce_E
3DS FC
4553-9965-3961
Thank you, I will consider that. I probably also should have brought up the fact that I am actually really happy with who has been revealed thus far. (I wasn't with Pac-Man or Mii's at first but that is ok). The only character I really want in the game now is Isaac from Golden Sun, either his younger self or older self, I wouldn't mind either way.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Robin was actually the #1 newcomer I was hopeful for and everyone that supported him/her (including myself) were so happy to see that s/he made the roster.

Aside from Robin, Shulk is easily my next most wanted newcomer. Followed by Isaac/Matthew, and a couple others.

Vulk Hylan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vyce_E
3DS FC
4553-9965-3961
Yeah I am actually hoping Shulk does get in, along with Isaac and or Matthew (I am actually ok with both). During the newest trailer with Robin and Lucina, at first I thought she was fighting Shulk when she said "What is this power" then it turned out to be Falcon, which I was ok with too.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah, after that line, "This is the Monado's power!" or something similar would've been very fitting. Oh well. Shulk is still a likely inclusion at this point.

Vulk Hylan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vyce_E
3DS FC
4553-9965-3961
Yeah, I agree, but we will have to see. No one knows what Sakurai is thinking, but even if he (Shulk) doesn't get in I will be ok with it. I am just happy we are getting a new smash game with (hopefully) better online capabilities.

Top Bottom