• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I'm Wishy~

Wishy The Star

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1779-1063-7780
Hello, SmashBoards!
I joined a few weeks ago, but I barely came on and I never introduced myself! So, I'm going to do that~

You can call me Wishy! I joined SmashBoards in order to get better at the game competitively, since I'm not very good. However, I know that I'll improve little by little~ I've been playing Smash since Melee, and Peach has always been one of my favorite characters to play as. However, over the years, I've found myself playing with other characters. These characters are: Villager, Sonic, Rosalina, Pikachu, and Kirby (I just picked up on the last 2, haha).

And lastly, I'd like to say that it's nice meeting you all, and I hope that you all have a good day. :3

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hello, SmashBoards!
I joined a few weeks ago, but I barely came on and I never introduced myself! So, I'm going to do that~

You can call me Wishy! I joined SmashBoards in order to get better at the game competitively, since I'm not very good. However, I know that I'll improve little by little~ I've been playing Smash since Melee, and Peach has always been one of my favorite characters to play as. However, over the years, I've found myself playing with other characters. These characters are: Villager, Sonic, Rosalina, Pikachu, and Kirby (I just picked up on the last 2, haha).

And lastly, I'd like to say that it's nice meeting you all, and I hope that you all have a good day. :3
Rosalina

Rosalina
Welcome 2 Smashboards, oh god another person that uses Rosalina. As if Smash wasn't hard enough:crying: y u do dis?
You say you joined Smashboards to get better competitively? Well you came to the right place! I'm always up for a match if you want to play, just promise not to use Rosalina. :p I also host online weeklies, so if you ever want to participate, let me know. They're usually on Saturdays or Fridays. Cheers!

StarForce

Smash Ace
Hyrule, Mushroom, Sarasaland, Nohr Kingdoms
Welcome 2 Smashboards, oh god another person that uses Rosalina. As if Smash wasn't hard enough:crying: y u do dis?
You say you joined Smashboards to get better competitively? Well you came to the right place! I'm always up for a match if you want to play, just promise not to use Rosalina. :p I also host online weeklies, so if you ever want to participate, let me know. They're usually on Saturdays or Fridays. Cheers!
Haha you're cornered then cause I love to use Rosy too! Just not well to be a main but I wanted her to be my 3DS main newcomer that is since the mains I have are veterans Peach and Zelda. I might say my newcomer mains or secondaries are Rosalina & Luma and Lucina. I also used to main Kirby and Mewtwo will be my third main yes siree!

Wishy The Star

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1779-1063-7780
Of course, I'd love to play. I know it'll help me improve~ And don't worry, I won't use Rosalina (I'm not very good with her anyway, haha). If possible, tell me whenever you're available so we can play. ^^

Wishy The Star

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1779-1063-7780
Hey I have seen you post without an introduction before so Welcome! Thanks for the following. Hope you stay with us for a long time.
Thanks for the welcome! And you're welcome, you seem like a good person so I decided to follow you. ^^ And I already have a good feeling that I will enjoy it.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
Hello, SmashBoards!

Welcome to the boards! It's very nice to meet you as well. :D

Top Bottom