• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi I'm new

DanDiCa

Smash Rookie
NNID
DanDiCa
Well as the title says I'm new and actually getting back into smash, last time I played smash was 10 years ago (I think) on smash bros melee (back in the days where you had to invite your friends to play in your house lol)

And with all the hype of the new smash bros for the WiiU I decided to get one and eventually the copy, I am a total newbe but I want to get better.

so if there's any good player willing to sweep me in order to get better myself I will really appreciate it lol.

so far I like playing as Marth and Link.

Well that's it as for me I am Dan I like all kind of games (except call of duty).
my ID in here is the same I have for Nintendo and if you're asking why "DanDiCa" it's basically my name initials and nice to meet you guys.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
welcome to the boards~:148:
Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

Ting Sing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CADANAMAN
Hey, welcome! Hope you enjoy your visits here, and that you can learn a thing or two about the game! Good luck to you :D

Top Bottom