• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I'm new.

Commander DJ

Smash Rookie
NNID
CommanderDJ
3DS FC
4012-4139-0671
Sup! My name is DJ and I've just recently joined the Smashboards site. I've been a competitive Pokemon player since X and Y came out but just recently got into competitive Smash. I've never really been a part of a forum site so I'm still learning the basics of the site. I've been playing Smash Bros since I got a Gamecube w/ Melee around 10 years ago. I've only gotten into the competitive side recently by playing a lot of Project M. I mainly play Toon Link but also play some Luigi. I've been practicing but I still have a lot to learn. Any suggestions for places to learn some basics for competitive mechanics and stuff? Thanks!

-DJ

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there DJ, welcome to SWF :)

Since you're new to forums, I'll link you to the most important places just in case you haven't already checked them out for yourself:

Global Rules - Gotta know what's cool around here, y'know?
User Guide - If you're ever struggling to figure some things out with your account or some of the 'neat stuff' you can do, you'll more than likely find your answers in this guide. If you have any questions though, feel free to take them here.

Tedious stuff aside, for Smash, you seem like a prime candidate for being the new guy that I link this competitive guide to Smash to, so congrats! :troll:

Hope all that helps. Enjoy your stay!

Commander DJ

Smash Rookie
NNID
CommanderDJ
3DS FC
4012-4139-0671
Thanks so much! These guides look like they'll be really helpful.

Top Bottom