• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi! I'm Michael / Professor Peen

Professor Peen

Smash Rookie
I've been playing Melee competitively for about 9 months and my first tournament was in March of 2014.

I played Melee casually for a couple years before that and usually felt most comfortable with Falco and Marth. I use them as my mains still.

In Project M, I main Ness. In Melee, I always liked his movement and some of his moves, but I feel like he had more bad than good. For example, the yo-yo moves, his grab, his standard and down B, and his recovery. In Project M they greatly improved all of this. I tried him out and immediately knew that I had to main him.

I'm currently going to college in Lock Haven, PA and I don't know anyone that plays Melee or Project M. Because of this I haven't gotten very much practice recently. I want to become great at these games, as well as the upcoming one; if you are in or near Lock Haven and want to play some Smash, send me a message on here, or my Facebook. My Facebook name is Pro Fessor Peen.

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
stick around, and you will become well known. probably solely because of the name.

WATCH OUT, ITS PROFESSOR PEEN

Top Bottom