• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I'm Fuzzy Naples

Fuzzy Naples

Smash Rookie
I'm Fuzzy Naples, or just Fuzzy for short. I'm from Pennsylvania and I've just recently been getting back into smash.

I played all the smashes as a kid but have recently gotten back into it. I started a few months ago with emulators on my PC but I now have a setup with a Gamecube and Melee so I'm looking to get me and my friends into it more! My main in Melee was Marth, but after a series of brutal losses with my friend as Fox (My only friend who I really play Melee with) I switched the Doctor Mario, and that seems to be working out well for me. I also played 64 and Brawl but not seriously/competitively.

I'm looking to improve my skills and hopefully get more acquainted with the Smash community in my area, as well as in general!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hiya Fuzzy, welcome to Smashboards!

If you're already aware of where the Smash scene in your area takes place, then cool. Otherwise, I'll gladly direct you to the Regional Zones forum where you can hopefully find some people. Also, you can look into Facebook social groups since many Smashers are getting more involved with social media.

As for improving your skills, you could have a look at this guide. Some things will be helpful as a refresher, other topics, you may have not considered as much so you could learn a good deal from reading.

Good luck with everything :)

Top Bottom