• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I'm BenDrawsComics!

BenDrawsComics

Smash Rookie
Huh, I'm not sure how to introduce myself here, but I'll try.
I'm from Miiverse, I was told this is a great community to discuss Smash, so I came here. My Smash mains are Samus, Pit, Roy, and Mewtwo.
I support Ridley for Smash.
If you send me a friend request on Wii U, there's a 90% chance I'll accept, just say in the message you're from Smashboards.

That's all, I guess. :p

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Huh, I'm not sure how to introduce myself here, but I'll try.
I'm from Miiverse, I was told this is a great community to discuss Smash, so I came here. My Smash mains are Samus, Pit, Roy, and Mewtwo.
I support Ridley for Smash.
If you send me a friend request on Wii U, there's a 90% chance I'll accept, just say in the message you're from Smashboards.

That's all, I guess. :p
Welcome to Smashboards! A place that can actually stay on topic in it's community! Anyways you'll love people here trust me.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to SmashBoards, man. Hopefully you see lots of great people in here + make some friends. :p

Top Bottom