• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi Ice Climber Pros!

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Hi everyone, this is my first time ever signing up as part of a character discussion! Well, I've been here before when I didn't signed in an account. I have played the Ice Climbers since SSBM and have been trying to use them in SSBB. I have searched up many things about the Ice Climbers (which is how I came across this site) and was wondering if someone would play me to test my skills since I don't have the time and knowledge on how to video tape myself. I was also wondering if people were allowed to go to multiple character discussions because I've seen people saying that they should "spy" on other character discussions for some characters that have a bad match-up with another. Other then that, I hope I can do good and have fun with everyone here! My friend code is 2578-4001-0943. If anyone wants to test me and then rate me, you can reply with your friend code back I guess... See you guys soon!:)

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
I switched the smashboards time to GMT-8, so I don't know when that would be... I can play anytime for the rest of the day today though. Just tell me how much time after this post has elapsed when you want to brawl, or you can PM me.

Miller

Smash Lord
Man, you really cant test IC online, tell us what you can do at this point and we could just tell you what to get better at

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I could try to play Wi-fi even though I am fully aware of the lag problems that make the Ice Climbers worse. I'm looking for pointers mostly on my ability to space with them and using combos (not chaingrabs). My chaingrabs are still very short but I can do better at some points in time. I am usually on at 12:30-2:00 GMT -4 time. If you can't make it to this time Nintendogs, you can tell me.

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
does that equal 9:30 in the morning at GMT-8? I could probably play you. Not test, but I want to learn the same things you want to learn. I'm not that good at spacing.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Ok, I have calculate when I would be on at Neutral GMT so it is easy to calculate (I Don't like time shifts T_T). I am on at 4:30 to 6:00 PM neutral GMT. That should help. Hope I see you guys soon ^_^.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I might have to verse you for you to be able to give me the right tips because this computer lacks a movie maker program... I'm usually on from 4:30 to 6:00 PM Neutral GMT.

Top Bottom