• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I am new!

MazinroboX2

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2191-8109-9121
So hi guys, I am MazinroboX2 (maybe some of you know of MazinroboX2 by the name Magnus Von Grapple 2.0 ;), a boss of Paper Mario), and I am Spanish. I have been reading this forum for a while and thought it was time to register, as I want to learn how to play Smash properly and discuss about this amazing game.

I have played Smash for GC, Wii, and 3DS now, and I thought I didn't play that badly... till today, when I started playing online in 3DS, and OMG, I played 19 battles and won just 3 (don't know if I was bad lucky with the match-ups, but my opponents were so much better than me)... So I am really willing to learn more about this game. I don't have a main character yet, haven't found one for my style (or maybe it's just I control them all badly).

So, that's it! Hope to have a good time here and learn a lot!

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So hi guys, I am MazinroboX2 (maybe some of you know of MazinroboX2 by the name Magnus Von Grapple 2.0 ;), a boss of Paper Mario), and I am Spanish. I have been reading this forum for a while and thought it was time to register, as I want to learn how to play Smash properly and discuss about this amazing game.

I have played Smash for GC, Wii, and 3DS now, and I thought I didn't play that badly... till today, when I started playing online in 3DS, and OMG, I played 19 battles and won just 3 (don't know if I was bad lucky with the match-ups, but my opponents were so much better than me)... So I am really willing to learn more about this game. I don't have a main character yet, haven't found one for my style (or maybe it's just I control them all badly).

So, that's it! Hope to have a good time here and learn a lot!
*See TTYD reference in avatar*

Followed :)

Hi, welcome to the boards!

I'm actually a big (probably the biggest) Paper Mario fan in the forums and I even hold his support thread if you're interested. Just clikc on my image at the bottom of this post :)

Btw, my avatar is a weird thing from TTYD, I made this video to show you but it's weird...don't ask why it got into the game...

MazinroboX2

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2191-8109-9121
Thanks Alderaro! Yeah, Paper Mario for GC is amazing, perhaps the best Mario game I have ever played, but the 3DS one was... a huge dissapointment. Anyways, it's cool that in the new Paper Mario stage, in the 3DS Smash, we can ride the boat to Rogueport!

Anyways, guys, you can see my 3DS Friend Code below my Avatar, if anyone wants to play Smash with me, add me!

Last edited:
Top Bottom