• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi guys!!!

Megajon1

Smash Rookie
NNID
Megajon1
3DS FC
0173-1388-7725
Hey guys. I am megajon1 and i play smash wii u and melee. I'm from Singapore. My first smash game ever was ssbm.
I main Rosalina:rosalina: and marth :4marth:in Smash Wii U, Marth:marthmelee: and falco :falcomelee:in melee.

Besides playing smash, I play mostly nintendo games hehe..
errrrrr what else about me hmmm... I'm rly into photography I guess?

Up until now, I've been play for fun but I feel like I'd like to take it to play.....FOR GLORY!!!(No? ok...) Yeah I've been having a ton of problems trying to get really good at the game. However, it's really tough for me to find time to train, and when I do train online, I normally get beaten rly bad. I don't think I'm a complete scrub but there's definitely a lot of room for improvement. So, if there's anyone out there who would be so kind as to help me out, pls help me out hahaha:awesome:
I'm still very new to this whole forum thing so pls bare with me. Thanks for reading!!!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I'm a bit late, but welcome to the boards~

Check out here to see if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

Top Bottom