• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi fellow smashers!

Cdawg014

Smash Rookie
Hello other fellow smash players. User name is Cdawg014 and I'm mostly play project m. Im my opinion ssbb goes to slow to play and i don't play melee as much as i used to. I have been playing smash bros since age 10 and im sort of good. I have joined Smashboards for news about smash bros. I don't attend tournaments and I'm not sure I ever will since most tournaments are on the east coast. They are too far. My interests include surfing youtube, playing piano, swimming, hanging out with friends and my latest interest is learning how to skimboard at the ocean. Other than smash boards i am apart of Brawl Vault. I don't make hacks or anything because i have a mac and it's hard to hack ssbb using the program wine for mac.

Top Bottom