• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi everyone, yobelle here!

yobelle

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
YOBY#388
hello everyone, i am yobelle. i'm from france and i'm trying to get into competitive melee!

i grew up with melee but i never knew there was a competitive scene alongside at that time. when i discovered that that was a thing, i thought it was very cool cuz' i adored that game when i was younger! and i still do. i'm happy that there's still such a passionate scene around the game to this very day! i mainly played mario from what i can remember, same goes for brawl, i would just always pick mario. nowadays, that changed. his brother seems much more interesting c:

i'm beginning to really like luigi a lot. his combo game, his wavedashes, the luigi tournament clips are so hype and he's just so fun to play and watch. a goofy character, but a serious fighter. i'm planning on getting better at the character from now on. if i end up sticking with luigi (which would be cool) i have a long journey of practice awaiting me cuz' when it comes to competitive melee, i'm starting from nothing
i also play jigglypuff and peach. i like characters that can control the air so i'm all for the both of them. jiggly and peach's floating abilities are fun to play around. hbox's puff and armada's peach are such a sight to behold! i'm sticking with luigi mainly but i also like those two characters!
i also play some ultimate, i like playing jiggly and peach a lot.

i don't attend tournaments, but in the future i will be looking forward to!

outside of smash, i love music, video games, tv shows.
i listen to system of a down, talking heads, deftones, kate bush, kendrick lamar, faith no more to cite a few ones.
i'm an osu! player, been at it for 10 years and i've played tournaments. i also love undertale, minecraft, farcry 3... and many more!
as for tv shows/animes, i love breaking bad, better call saul, mr. robot, the office, shingeki no kyojin and even more!

i'm looking forward to see what the melee community has to offer!

Last edited:
Top Bottom