• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi Everyone! Long time smash player, new to online

Leon Trotsky

Smash Rookie
Hi Guys,

I've played smash for years, starting back when I was a kid and smash 64 had just come out. It's always been one of my absolute favorite games, and the smash games are always a system seller for me. That said, while I have played all of the games extensively I never got into the competitive scene or into the depth of mechanics that Melee introduced. I just played a ton with my friends and we didn't really have internet to go find out about these things.

Just picked up the new sm4sh and am really enjoying it so far.

Anyways, looking forward to my time here!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Welcome to Smashboards @ L Leon Trotsky , I see you're already active on posting. Anyway feel free to browse the forums (though I'm sure you have already) and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Enjoy your stay on the boards.:)

Top Bottom