• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi Everyone, I'm back in the smash community

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Hello smash64 section,

Used to post here a lot back in 2008-2009 and play online smash 64 a lot.

Looking to get back into smash 64 online and 64 in general.... have been getting back into melee after a long long time of not playing smash at all (Career, family, etc) Im lucky though, smash is bigger than it ever was in my city and in general it seems.

How is everyone? Anyone remember me? Looking forward to getting back into smash64 online.. (Is it still on PJ64k? Kaillera? Can anyone link me to how you set it up?) Thanks!

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Hello smash64 section,

Used to post here a lot back in 2008-2009 and play online smash 64 a lot.

Looking to get back into smash 64 online and 64 in general.... have been getting back into melee after a long long time of not playing smash at all (Career, family, etc) Im lucky though, smash is bigger than it ever was in my city and in general it seems.

How is everyone? Anyone remember me? Looking forward to getting back into smash64 online.. (Is it still on PJ64k? Kaillera? Can anyone link me to how you set it up?) Thanks!
the downloads you need are all in the index thread stickied near the top

Sedda

Smash Champion
i always hear about how 2006-2008 was really great for online ssb64, so it's nice to see someone coming back

Mr Bushido

Smash Ace
we should try to reach holy and have a weekly stream of the montreal old-school cats (no nubs invited)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
So Dylan_Tnga have you played the new smash games?
Tried Brawl once after it came out.... Hated it. (What a surprise!)

have played a bit of PM... I like it. It's fun.....

Smash flash 2 is pretty good as well.

Smash 4 is fun to play but realllly boring to watch in my opinion. At the high level it's a campfest and 2 stocks take more than 6 minutes so I don't really like it.

I'm really into Melee more than anything... like I said though trying to get back into ssb64. Lucky for me there is a HUGE smash scene in my city (montreal) right now so I can find players / matches for pretty much any smash game I'm inclined to play, which at the moment is mostly melee.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Well brawls biggest fail is the RNG that you can't turn off (tripping) Its kind of evolved into a pretty cool game there are some advanced techniques.

Smash 4's downfall right now is the high level players are playing very campy / spammy / timeout and taking the play 2 win thing a bit too far... it's smash so people want more hype.

I think with time smash 4 will get better.

I was the original brawl hater because it was killing melee.... nowadays there's no reason to hate since melee is bigger than ever and nothing can really kill it. Smash64 is doing pretty well too I can see, although I wish Hyrule wasn't banned it's my favorite stage.... I guess people play it in friendlies a lot though.

Top Bottom