• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi everybody!

Luigi-man

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yassinius
3DS FC
5284-1979-1070
Hello everyone! I'm Luigi-man! The reason I created an account here is because this is the home of the smash community! I myself love smash and I'm pretty good at it too, if I say so myself :smirk: but I'm not a competitive player, 'cause there's simply no one in my area who's into that stuff. Any other reasons for me to join this forum? Nope, not really! I just love the game and can't wait for Sm4sh!

Spirst

Welcome, Luigi-man.
I just love the game and can't wait for Sm4sh!
You and everyone else, I'm sure. Yes, it's quite an exciting time to be around. I was here back in '08 when Brawl was just released and it was quite a memorable time. You say you're not a competitive player now but, who knows, you might get sucked in once Sm4sh comes out.
At any rate, all the best.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there, Luigi-man :luigi64::luigimelee::luigi2::4luigi:

You joined at quite an eventful time for us. Last two weeks before Japan release, everyone is on the edge of their seats with speculation, staying up for the PotDs, and waiting to see the rest of the roster. All that being said, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Have fun!

Top Bottom