• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi everybody.

AdNintendogs

Smash Rookie
Hi. I am currently hooked on Melee right now. I enjoy using a lot of the characters but as for the "mains" I use. I use Mario, Pichu the second most, Roy, Falco, Young Link, and Captain Falcon with Mario being my most confident and favorite Melee character. I joined Smashboards in order to try getting more in depth with the Smash Bros. scene and comunity (mainly Melee with some Smash 64 on the side) but when it comes to trying to talk and make friends, I'm pretty heavy on the silent/awkward type, but still willing to try and completely full of niceness, fun and don't rage when losing at a game. The biggest reason I decided to join Smashboards is to try and get to participate in tournaments (mainly Melee ones). Outside of Smash Bros., I also enjoy the Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo stuff in general. I enjoy watching anime like Naruto, One Piece and Dragonball Z but have trouble staying monivated to continously watch them. This is currently the first commity I have ever tried to join outside the "Austin Melee" Facebook group.

Thank you for taking the time to read all this. I will try and contribute as much as I can to the Smashboards comity. I will leave you all with this Melee combo video I made a while back, any feeback at all would be appreciated. Maybe someday, I can challenge one of you.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the Smash community here at SB and your first forum experience!

Nice little video you put together. Although it was mainly composed of playing with CPUs, it was still pretty nice, plus, can't go wrong with Sonic music ;)

As many characters as you use, it's a bit disappointing that Ganondorf isn't included, but it's perfectly fine. Maybe G-Dorf will forgive you one of these days :p

Have fun around here!

D

Deleted member

Welcome to SmashBoards, AdNintendogs! Oh yeah, nice video you put there.

AdNintendogs

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the responses. I've been looking around a bit for Melee Tournaments that happen in Austin Texas, yet I can't seem to find any. Is there like a speffic board for this (Melee Tournaments in Austin Texas) or something?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
welcome to Smashboards! I see you have a good taste in anime, look forward to seeing you around le Boards.
My rules that don't count.
1. I am awesome
2. Refer to rule one.
3. This rule isn't canon.

Top Bottom