• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi everybody :D

Sham4n

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! Sham4n here, I'm not exactly new in Smash, thou I'm still noobish. After a week or so of browsing this forum almost daily, I finally decided to join :D

I usually watch matches in VGBC youtube channel and play Brawl with CPUs or SSB64 with a friend via Kaillera, but now that I finally softmodded my Wii I'll be able to play P:M (I have a PAL Wii/Brawl Disc) and I'm looking forward to buy a GC Controller (with the Smashboards link ofc) because I really want to learn to play better.

As I mentioned before, I have a PAL Wii, and that's because I'm Spanish, soooo, yeah, don't kill me if I slip up a little bit >.<

Resuming, I'm a 13 year old boy that's into smash, anime and the internets. Nice to meet you.

Fun fact : My real name's Roi (Yeah, with I, not Y), and I main Roy, lol

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Welcome to Smashboards!!! Entertainment with the forums because there soo much to discover!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Did you decide to main Roy because you have the same name (though spelled differently), or is there another reason? :p

In any case, welcome to the forums! Have fun :)

Sham4n

Smash Rookie
Thank you all, I hope I can be an active member of the community. And, answering Hokori's question, my name had a little bit of influence on the decision, because the first time I played melee at a friend's house, when I saw Roy, I was like ''Hey, that's me, let's try him lol'' and I ended up loving the way he plays, so whenever I go play melee at the house of my friend I always pick Roy :p (But now that I've got P:M available, I'll pick him everytime >:D)

Top Bottom