• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hi all!!!!

Steve178

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, my name's Steve!

i'm a long time Smasher dating all the way back to christmas of 1999, the year Smash 64 came out.
in short, long time Smasher. first time poster!

Yoshi is my all time favourite character so i've mained him in every Smash Game to date. i'm an all rounder and like using multiple fighters though. Olimar was my 2nd main in Brawl and i've also always enjoyed playing as Samus since the beginning.

in Super Smash bros 4 i'll be having Yoshi, Samus and Kirby as my main veterans

and the Newcomers i'm considering maining are are Greninja, Bowser Jr And Duck Hunt Dog. :)

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
Hi everyone, my name's Steve!

i'm a long time Smasher dating all the way back to christmas of 1999, the year Smash 64 came out.
in short, long time Smasher. first time poster!

Yoshi is my all time favourite character so i've mained him in every Smash Game to date. i'm an all rounder and like using multiple fighters though. Olimar was my 2nd main in Brawl and i've also always enjoyed playing as Samus since the beginning.

in Super Smash bros 4 i'll be having Yoshi, Samus and Kirby as my main veterans

and the Newcomers i'm considering maining are are Greninja, Bowser Jr And Duck Hunt Dog. :)
Welcome Steve178 to SmashBoards! :) It's nice to see someone new that really mains Yoshi, as Yoshi isn't really used often here.

Steve178

Smash Rookie
Welcome Steve178 to SmashBoards! :) It's nice to see someone new that really mains Yoshi, as Yoshi isn't really used often here.
Welcome to the boards Steve! I'm pumped to see that you main :yoshi64: considering we don't see that many :yoshi2: players! I look forward to seeing you in the Yoshi forums then?
yeah not many people use him at all. actually when i said i mained him in brawl that was actually back when i didn't really play with other competetitive players and just against CPU's cause i didn't know anyone. since i've started getting competitive last year i've realised Yoshi's a bit too slow to be effective in brawl so i main Olimar in that competitively.

Yoshi is faster and more powerful than ever in SSB4 though so i'm happy to upgrade back up to my mains status again!!!! :D

Steve178

Smash Rookie
Actually not many people using Yoshi is one of the things i love so much about Yoshi, it's an awesome feeling hearing people like some of old friends from high school telling me back then that "Yoshi totally sucks" and then their jaw drops when i completely dominate them with him.

yeah i'm here on Smashboards now after a friend mentioned the site to me and i want to learn how to get to a competitive level of play.

Top Bottom