• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi all

Jonesindiana

Smash Rookie
So I'm OK at smash brawl, but I want to get better. I beat my friends pretty easily, and I'll win about 6/10 matches online. There aren't any actual tournaments in my area, and unfortunately, none of my friends enjoy playing brawl, so I wanna meet people around to play with. I main Zero Suit Samus; I like air kicks. Um, I'll exchange connect codes with people when I update my Wii.

Also, this community looks very welcoming.

Shuckle89

Smash Apprentice
Welcome! I'm looking as well, but, I guess we can't help each other out here xD I hope you find people in the neighbourhood.

Deafy

Aspiring Deaf Semi-Pro Smasher
So I'm OK at smash brawl, but I want to get better. I beat my friends pretty easily, and I'll win about 6/10 matches online. There aren't any actual tournaments in my area, and unfortunately, none of my friends enjoy playing brawl, so I wanna meet people around to play with. I main Zero Suit Samus; I like air kicks. Um, I'll exchange connect codes with people when I update my Wii.

Also, this community looks very welcoming.
Welcome to SmashBoards I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Message me if you need any help! =)

Sincerely,
Deafy

Top Bottom