• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi all, I'm new here.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hi guys, I'm tehponycorn, you might know me from the GameFAQs forums, but you probably don't, as I wasn't a huge poster there.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I was banned from GameFAQs for little to no reason, and I know this place is a lot better for Smash Speculation, and it's kind of my only option.

So, I hope I have a great time here! I can't wait to see all the amazing speculation and analyzation here!

Sincerely,

tehponycorn

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Welcome to Smash Boards! I hope you contribute in positive ways so you don't get banned here!
I got banned for little to no reason. It was due to glitch in the website and my stupidity to not delete the wall of code that was the result of the glitch. It wasn't for anything like trolling or anything like that, so you don't need to worry! I'm just here to have fun, support Shulk, and maybe even get into the competitive Smash community!

Top Bottom