• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEYOOOOOO

Gabe Zune

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerGabe93
3DS FC
0662-2508-3982
What's up everyone, as the user name says, my name is Gabe and I've always been hesitant to actually join Smashboards (due to hearing some nasty things about the communities) but after a month or so of just browsing through threads and reading, I've come to realize that isn't the case, so I thought I'd properly introduce myself.

I've been playing smash since the N64 (but I wasn't every good considering my age at the time), but I've stuck with the series, getting less and less awful in each entry til now where a couple of friends and I played through Brawl psuedo-competitively between each other and now we've all made the transfer over to Smash for Wii U (I occasionally pick up the 3DS version as well, but now that the Wii U version is out, I mainly use it to grind for custom moves so I can have the all).

As of now, I don't think I have an official main in the new games, mainly because I like to try new characters and get a feel of everyone so I can at least understand how to fight them, but of the characters I enjoy playing the most, I'd say they are Mario, Pit (and to more of an extent Dark Pit), Mega Man, and Yoshi. I like these mainly because I feel like they have a lot of versatility and even more potential that I hope to find.

I joined Smashboards simply because I, like all of you here, love the series and just want to get better, and the best way to get better is to have people around you who make you want to play better. Also because I want to attend tournaments (haven't attended an "official" tournament unless you count a random GameStop one with 4 players, items on). I plan on attending a local tourney at my college, but hopefully if i get time off from school and work, I can attend some that aren't too close.

And aside from my love of smash, I mainly just play a lot of games from a lot of different genres, so yeah, just games I guess.

It's a pleasure to join Smashboards, and I hope to see you all out there in a tournament one day.

P.S. I hate to be that one dude to seems like he goes to sites just to self promote, but I occasionally post videos on YouTube from my time in For Glory mode (usually just funny matches I've had or impressive matches, which I mainly use to kinda record my growth over time).
/user/GabeZune1/videos
Sorry for the self promotion, I don't do it often, just so maybe I can get some feedback from those who are currently better than me. You don't have to watch if you don't want to. Shameful self promotion over

Top Bottom