• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heyo Smash Community!

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Hey, I know you! You're Jaymen from Miiverse! It's-a me, Penguini! Welcome to da boards, my friend! You're gonna like it here, trust me. I just joined one or two weeks ago, mainly to support a certain "limbless wonder" as DLC, but there is a lot more to do here. Other than characters, you can talk and create threads about tournaments, online rooms, and general information. You can also share your artwork, and unlike Miiverse, you can share your 3DS friend codes with other Smash players (mine is 5198-2770-5383, btw). If you need any help, just ask me. I know all the basics of da boards.;)

Daltronite

Smash Cadet
NNID
DaltzX
I find it completely stupid we can't post friend codes to Miiverse. We can randomly make friends AND legitimately voice chat and send pictures to them via Pokemon XY and ORAS. Its dumb.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome 2 Smashboards!
Check out the regional zones section to find smashers nearby or the NNID/FC sharing thread to find online opponents!
I host online tourneys if you ever want to test your mettle
:4dedede:

Top Bottom