• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heya.

Xelestia

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlexAhnon
Hi! My name's Alex but I prefer to be called Xela or Xelestia, both which are nicknames I adopted a long time ago. I noticed there was some questions I could use to introduce myself so I'm gonna just go ahead and answer those.
  • Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
I currently main Ganondorf in Project M and Corrin in Smash 4. Picking up Ganondorf was something that happened accidentally whenever I was facing off against my friends and I just happened to like him. Currently I'm trying to shy away from him a bit. Corrin is somebody I picked up immediately as soon as I saw her reveal trailer. I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem: Awakening and I'm excited to play Fates whenever it comes out in EU. I also really like her kit and playstyle.​
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
The reason I decided to join Smashboards is because I don't actually have many friends who has or play Smash. I'd like to meet new people and make new friends. I'd like to become better at Smash since I'm a very competitive person.​
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
I don't attend any tournaments and haven't made any plans to. Maybe in the future.​
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
I have a lot of interests but most of them involve gaming. I like anime, manga, have a wide variety of games that I like to play and I'm interested in programming and game design.​
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
I have a fair share of communities that I'm part of but they're mostly closed groups.​

I'm looking forward to seeing you all around on the boards!

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Welcome to Smashboards!
cZMtMO5.png

D

Deleted member

Welcome here! Going to tournaments is great, you should really try it out

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Welcome to Smashboards! Enjoy your stay.

And ooh, what language do you program in? I could talk about game design for a while.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hola There Xelestia Xelestia I give you a Big Welcome to SmashBoards, enjoy your time here and have a Wonderful Time in the Boards. :reverse:

:roll:

Its Good to have you in this Board I wish you the best of Luck with Everything and I See You Around in the Forum. :reverse:

:estatic: Nice to Meet You and Nice Avatar There Xela :estatic:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Hello and welcome to the Smashboards!
Hmm, I like Corrin, but dat counter, tho.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

:starman:Click here for the Freemium Raffle.:starman:

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Xelestia

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlexAhnon
Thank you everyone for the welcomes.

Welcome to Smashboards! Enjoy your stay.

And ooh, what language do you program in? I could talk about game design for a while.
I only started learning how to program a few months ago. I'm not spectacular at it or anything but I'm hoping to pick up courses for it next year. I'm currently trying to teach myself C# and C++. I have a bit of experience with Java from the past.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Thank you everyone for the welcomes.

I only started learning how to program a few months ago. I'm not spectacular at it or anything but I'm hoping to pick up courses for it next year. I'm currently trying to teach myself C# and C++. I have a bit of experience with Java from the past.
:rotfl: You're Welcome Xela have plenty of Fun in the Boards :rotfl:

Last edited:
Top Bottom