• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heya!

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Hello fellow Smash Bros fans! I've been a lurker for the past year or so on these forums, and I feel, with the next games' releases imminent, it'd be a great time to make an account!

Fun fact: Smash Bros 64 released on my birthday in NA 15 years ago! :grin: I've been a fan ever since!

Smash Bros is perhaps one of my biggest influences of my life. Not only did I grow up playing these games with family, but I also connected with various people and made friends because of our connection to this wonderful series! And I would have never expanded my horizons as a gamer and come to know other favorite Nintendo franchises if it wasn't for Smash Bros!

My first true main is:4luigi: , and he is always a consistent favorite of mine! For some strange reason, I could never get into :4mario:, and both :4link: and :4fox: kinda fell out of it for me in subsequent releases. Plus, It's always so satisfying to pull off a KO using his up special! As for other mains, I'm really fond of using :4myfriends:, especially being my favorite character of FE, and I consider myself an adept user of :4zelda:, :4tlink:, :4marth:, :lucario:, and :ganondorf:.

I've always wanted to participate in a big tourney, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that level of Smashing. :upsidedown: I did compete in a couple of community tourneys at My IGN!

I hope to make some new friends here! :grin:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards, AzureTrainer!

Reasons for not being able to get into Mario is because of possible Luigi pride. Plenty of people have it, whether they know it or not :awesome:

And an Ike fan? Awesome. My favorite FE game of all is PoR.

Also nice to see that you represent Ganondorf as your P:M main :shades:

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Top Bottom