• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsangs

Smash Cadet
hey im new to smashboards and ive just started to play ssbm seriously, i like to play with mario, but, i dont really know anybody around me that plays, what are some good ways to practice without having somebody to play with?

Pose

Smash Apprentice
yeahhh i had the same problem but the thing was that i found out i wasnt alone and that they were other players in my community so we started a smash club where people trained and stuff and its cool nothing professional but its cool and we learn from each other.. lol better than playing lvl 9's.. also you and your friends could learn ssbm together and i try to encourage friends :]

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Try posting in Melee Discussion. This room is more for specific strategies with Mario, not just a congregation of people who play as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom