• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Yoshi Mainers

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
I want to play most of the yoshi users so I can see how I compare. Please Pm me or Post here for a match 3 stock no items. Thanks for reading. If this doesn't belong here or if anyone dislikes this thread I will lock it. or Ask for it to be deleted. Thanks

So Far I've only played
-Bigman40 aka Scat
-IceBerg aka Far
-BurntSockz
-IvanDaMexican2
-Eddosan
Thanks

-rel12

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
I would like the competition but the lag just screws me over and I have a LOT of trouble adjusting to it. I doubt I'd give you a good match.

If you still wanna play REALLY BADLY, my code is in my profile. Just IM me or something. My AIM, YIM and MSN is also in my profile.

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
I would like the competition but the lag just screws me over and I have a LOT of trouble adjusting to it. I doubt I'd give you a good match.

If you still wanna play REALLY BADLY, my code is in my profile. Just IM me or something. My AIM, YIM and MSN is also in my profile.
Ok cool, meet you on wi-fi now if you would like.

D

Deleted member

U played me back when i sucked. Ill play u but as long as u dont think that online dittos mean anything, cuz they dont mean crap.

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
U played me back when i sucked. Ill play u but as long as u dont think that online dittos mean anything, cuz they dont mean crap.
I know they don't mean anything.. I suck In Yoshi Dittos.. How bout this, I play my Other Mains against your Yoshi and You play your other mains agianst my YOshi

Eddosan

Smash Cadet
I'd play you if you want. I'm in FL though, so I don't know how the lag's gonna be. I occasionally play on Wifi Anyone, so I'm not terrified about some slight input lag.

There seems to be a general lack of good Yoshi players on Wifi Anyone (or everywhere, for that matter), so it should be interesting to play against you.

I'm usually on the Friend Finder at around evening to midnight (EST), or you can hit me up on AIM or PM me.

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
I'd play you if you want. I'm in FL though, so I don't know how the lag's gonna be. I occasionally play on Wifi Anyone, so I'm not terrified about some slight input lag.

There seems to be a general lack of good Yoshi players on Wifi Anyone (or everywhere, for that matter), so it should be interesting to play against you.

I'm usually on the Friend Finder at around evening to midnight (EST), or you can hit me up on AIM or PM me.
Ok cool, I'll add you now.

Good games IvanDaMexican...For some reason I have hard times going agianst Mr. G&W with Yoshi. well still good games.:laugh:

D

Deleted member

I love dittos, id love to play yoshi vs yoshi, i just dont want any of that, "i beat u in online dittos so im better than you" crap, i just wanna play for fun. I can whip out some other characters too if ud like.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Not now, but maybe later tonight or tomorrow? I'm not used to playing many other Yoshis online but I'll give it a shot. I'll PM or post here when I can battle you if you want,

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Not now, but maybe later tonight or tomorrow? I'm not used to playing many other Yoshis online but I'll give it a shot. I'll PM or post here when I can battle you if you want,
Ok cool....

Sure Sockz lol

Edit: Just played Eddosan and very great and unique playing Style with Yoshi great with Privot Grabs! Good games!

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Rel, good matches. You have down edge canceled eggs much better than I do lol. Also, you're good at spiking. You landed that like what, two or three times on me?

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Rel, good matches. You have down edge canceled eggs much better than I do lol. Also, you're good at spiking. You landed that like what, two or three times on me?
Yep, lol your a great Yoshi as well, you know howo to privot Grab Extremly good and fast. lol Very Fun matches! nice Comboin as well

Eddosan

Smash Cadet
Good games dude. Playing you had made me rethink Yoshi strategy.

I notice you're pretty offensive out of the edge. How do you do that with input lag? xD

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Good games dude. Playing you had made me rethink Yoshi strategy.

I notice you're pretty offensive out of the edge. How do you do that with input lag? xD
lol, im just gewd :), no but really I just been playin with some Lag, kinda use to it. Thnx for the commant =)

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
someone kick may a$$ as yoshi!

if you're really good, i mean really good, like you got down the yoshi stuff

PM me

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I would like to brawl a REALLY good yoshi, Im not the best but I just want to see how I manage. PM if u want to brawl

Top Bottom