• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey would someone be able to explain ...

dagimsoofresh

Smash Rookie
basically what happens is only when i am playing smash online "with anyone" doing basic brawl of team brawl, everything gets insanely slow after about 15 seconds like every1 here complains about right, but what i don't get is 1, its only with smash brothers because i have mario kart and that game works online fine,

but the main thing i don't understand and maybe someone can break down for me is why whenever it gets insanely slow like 1 smash brothers second would be like 10-15 real life seconds, and all the connections at home would be insanely slow too, for example my brother would be playing wow or starcraft online and the moment i start to lag, he lags as well, and i usually have my desktop on and when i notice the lag, i would juz try to open up any random website to check the speed and nothing loads, but the minute i reset the console everything goes back to normal, i know it has something to do with smash brothers cause its not just random lag because i tried it many times, maybe someone can help cause it has something to do with the router or something

Top Bottom