• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey will someone with a Wii recording device be my friend so I can send a vid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mka

Smash Rookie
Ok so me and my friend were playing a match Falco vs Kirby, I was falco he was kirby, and towards the end of the match something weird happened by the edge of the stage. I can't really describe it, and as far as I know there is nothing on this. I don't know if it is special or not which is why I want to hand it off.

I need someone who has a Wii recorder to friend me so I can exchange the video, then they can record it and show the rest of the community. However this is not the match that I had with my friend, I was able to duplicate the move I pulled on him by playing as falco and controlling the kirby with my feet.(don't trip though it's only for one button) The move happens around the 1:00 minute mark I think. After that I tried to do it again, but its tough to position kirby right. So yeah, someone friend me with a recorder and lets find out what this is and if it is useful.

my friend code is

4253-3146-0569

[edit] I just realized you probably need my wii code

Console number: 7540 4426 0313 0654

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
What stage?

There is no wii recording program atm. Only the classic use of the camera. I'm pretty sure you have a camera at home, if not ur friend. Just video it, and upload it to youtube or something.

Mka

Smash Rookie
Of course there is, its that special card dazzle something or other. It's for recording tourney matches and stuff like that. All I know is that it gets direct feed.

Oh and I just realized I have a camera...I'll upload it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ao2qT0w5Y there ya go.

Btw after watching it in slow mo it appears that Falco is canceling his boost smash with a drill kick, pretty cool.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
It's known, but good job figuring it out for yourself. Most people (myself included) had to learn about it through Smashboards.

It happens with Snake's Mortarslide alot, but it occurs with many attacks. There are some cool combos with it, most of them ending in spikes, like the one you just did.

Mka

Smash Rookie
Oh that's pretty cool, but exactly how is it done? I only know how to do it with a shield up. I'm not really sure how a move that stops at the edge manages to fall off.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure it works because they shield, you they just pushed over the edge.

So you gattle a shield right near edge, then dair?

Mka

Smash Rookie
I think it has to do with them shielding, like for some reason the invisible barrier that doesn't let you fall off during rolling, certain attacks, etc, turns off and you slide off during that time, then as soon as you are off you dair. I was able to pull off dair pretty immediately after doing the boost smash. I have also been able to foot stool after the boost smash as well. I'm not really sure how it is useful though...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
this is not the appropriate place for this sort of a discussion - use pms or post it in one of the appropriate video discussion forums

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom