• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in 'BRAWL'?

NiteCyper

Smash Rookie
Go to encyclopediadramatica.com, search desu then listen to the audio file they have hosted there. That's true japanese... um... noise?

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
Go to encyclopediadramatica.com, search desu then listen to the audio file they have hosted there. That's true japanese... um... noise?
"Desu" isn't even a word, it's just for the cutie-suffix [from the Anime]. But it is hard for american people to speak the actually japanese word "Desu", so I don't blame them.

Andrex

Smash Apprentice
LOL, although it's not as bad as it made it out to be. :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's only annoying if that move consecutively used. Thankfully I aint one of them.

Andrex

Smash Apprentice
Wait I thought this was the Japanese voice? Sounds like it to me, at least.

NekoBoy085

Smash Apprentice
Wapanese Catboy tells me not to be serious, kk. Got it.
Yes don't be serious about pit's Jpn voice being better then his US voice because it's down right hilarious. He's supposed to sound like a boy not some five year old girl xD.

And sure me favoring characters with cat ears makes me some sort of white guy trying to be japanese...whatever makes your e-peen bigger huh?

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
I do not like how Pit's voice sounds interchange between high-pitched and a pubescent MAN!

I find the Japanese Angel Ring voice more annoying but this video still made the English one sound just as good for the purpose of demonstration.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
If heard repeatedly, any sound can be annoying.

However, the Japanese voicing for that attack gets annoying faster.

Renufus

Smash Apprentice
The Japanese version is much more annoying.

Although this one is still pretty bad. Angel Ring spammers still make me want to shoot myself in the head either way.

Top Bottom