• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey there

Modesty

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ALIC#155
Hey everyone, I'm Modesty. My real name is Brennan. Seeing some big names I know from LoL sponsoring smashers has raised my interest. I mostly play Melee these days, I main Jigglypuff. Outside of smash bros. I play a lot of League of Legends, Starcraft, and Pokemon. I also enjoy playing tennis!

Looking forward to posting here!

Last edited:

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
I love Jiggs, she is so fun to play! Rest all day. Say hey, besides Melee, other Smash games do you play? Really I mean do you play Project M? Good choices as far as the other games you listed.

Modesty

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ALIC#155
I love Jiggs, she is so fun to play! Rest all day. Say hey, besides Melee, other Smash games do you play? Really I mean do you play Project M? Good choices as far as the other games you listed.
I have 64 but don't play it much. I have the project M software, but I need to get a new Brawl disc, mine stopped working :p

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
I have 64 but don't play it much. I have the project M software, but I need to get a new Brawl disc, mine stopped working :p
That stinks dude, but at least you have Melee, I say at least but Melee is still a sick game.

joefz2

#JoeMania
NNID
blazingjc55
I do not. Is it worth trying to do?

for sure!
Softmodding a Wii allows backups to be played. Backups of course have legality issues, but I see no problem in making a backup of a game you already own. I have a P:M Smash iso made already to distribute, but I'm sure I'm not allowed to post that here. If you want some help, I can show you some links to get the softmod working!

Modesty

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ALIC#155
Softmodding a Wii allows backups to be played. Backups of course have legality issues, but I see no problem in making a backup of a game you already own. I have a P:M Smash iso made already to distribute, but I'm sure I'm not allowed to post that here. If you want some help, I can show you some links to get the softmod working!
That would be great thanks!

Top Bottom