• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey there everyone!

skyluigi2

Smash Rookie
NNID
skyluigi
3DS FC
5069-3912-3062
So I was reading a thread on here about the recent Smash Bros. 4 leaks and decided to make an account. Not sure how active I'll be around here... I tend to have a bad habit of creating accounts, using them for a couple of months and then not really doing a whole lot. Still, for the time being, hello!

In case you didn't notice, Luigi is my favourite character. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is to thank for that...!
:4luigi:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums!

If your love for Smash is strong and you turn out to enjoy the community here, perhaps you'll stick around for a change. It's for sure that plenty of people will become less active/leave after speculation is over. Don't do the same! T~T

But seriously, I hope that you do enjoy your time here for as long as you choose to stay :)

Top Bottom