• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey there, everyone.

Stugard

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stugard
3DS FC
3067-4817-8575
Hey there, I'm new to the board, although I've been playing Smash for a decade now. I thought I was a pretty decent smasher, but I got to college and realized that A.) I'm really, really not, and B.) I didn't understand any of the technical lingo people were using, so I thought I'd see what I can learn here and maybe make the wait for SSB4 a little less brutal in the process.

I'm honestly not too interested in playing in tournaments at the moment, right now I'm mostly just trying to expand my knowledge, improve my skills, pick up some tips, and have fun. I mostly play Brawl where I main Marth, though I have sunk plenty of time into Melee (where I mostly use Roy (yeah yeah, I know) and Ness) and 64 (Ness). Looking forward to Robin and Lucina in SSB4, too!

Outside of Smash, I'm a prospective studio art major, a JRPG fan, and a musician with a strong interest in shoegaze and jazz (been working on an EP on and off for a few years that should be out soonish). Hope to see you folks around, and I look forward to learning from you!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Oh hey! Shoegaze is a genre that I rarely see people bring up specifically, so that's pretty cool. I love Jazz music as well :)

Welcome to the forums! Have a good time

Soul.

Hey, welcome to the forums! I see you're using Ness as your avatar. Maybe you want him to be revealed for Smash 4?

Stugard

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stugard
3DS FC
3067-4817-8575
Hey, welcome to the forums! I see you're using Ness as your avatar. Maybe you want him to be revealed for Smash 4?
Hey, thanks! Oh man, honestly I'm almost starting to get a bit nervous that Sakurai hasn't shown off Ness or Lucas yet, but I have faith that they'll be back. Now if only we could get a surprise Shulk or Isaac reveal, though!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
*Emerges from the shadows*

A Shulk supporter?! Allow me to bring you to the light (Shulk support thread). Behind Shulk and Robin, Isaac is that guy too :shades:

Stugard

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stugard
3DS FC
3067-4817-8575
*Emerges from the shadows*

A Shulk supporter?! Allow me to bring you to the light (Shulk support thread). Behind Shulk and Robin, Isaac is that guy too :shades:
Whoaaaaa, sick! Didn't even know about this. Thanks!

Soul.

Hey, thanks! Oh man, honestly I'm almost starting to get a bit nervous that Sakurai hasn't shown off Ness or Lucas yet, but I have faith that they'll be back. Now if only we could get a surprise Shulk or Isaac reveal, though!
You don't need to worry. Both of them are coming back.
I think the other two could be actual characters, but I see the latter being an Assist Trophy. Maybe we'll get Shulk.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Don't worry Ness will be back, Lucas I don't have the feeling though..........

Top Bottom