• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Texas, let's go to Maryland!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94730

I'm taking about *pound*2, probably going to be the biggest tournament on the East Coast this year. Summer of '05, Rob$, Cave, Leprechaun and myself all went to GS2 and it was an amazing time - there are so many good smashers to play and with such a big tournament your skill level can jump incredibly in one weekend. The EC is pretty far; a 2 day drive, but a pretty short plane ride but it's so much fun over there I think it's worth it. Their community is very big and very talented, and generally very generous and nice.

Think about it? The south never travels, and this is a big opportunity for us; especially if there's no FC this summer.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Same as Matt, I should have a Job and money by then, so I would be willing to go.
Sounds like a ***** full of fun.

keke

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I might be able to go.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Are you guys gonna go back to Texas after complaining about a 20 minute ride to their house?

Only Jokes...Rasts <3 Texas, especially Pneuma, JF, and ARC

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
We're not even gonna get into that. There were definitely more reasons, many of which you personally didn't have control over Rasta, so don't worry about it.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
The only one I am kinda aware of was that DoH didnt want to be near JF, which I can understand.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LMAO @ the moo(caps). Trying to be slick there ^_^. And I don't hate you if it means anything. Your the only person close to me to play lol.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Come on, everybody loves you JF. I mean, in Home Alone 2 where you threw those bricks at Orange's head it was priceless, I cried I was laughing so hard.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Kish announced the other day that there is probably going to be an FC this summer

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
This is true, but *pound* 2 really seems liek it could be awesome. If he lives close enough, I wanna house with Azen. <3

Top Bottom