• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey South Carolina!

Renth

Smash Hero
I might be visiting South Carolina this Friday!

A friend wants me to go down there with him for some party or somethin... while i'm there i dunno if i'll have time to myself but if i do

MMs?

Note: i'm not sure where in SC yet.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm not sure, but I think Yay is in Georgia, still, too.

Ja

Smash Journeyman
There are two active smashers from SC on smashboards.

TRC and EVERLASTING YAYUHZZ
I'm wannabe active, I just need to find people to smash with.

I might be visiting South Carolina this Friday!

A friend wants me to go down there with him for some party or somethin... while i'm there i dunno if i'll have time to myself but if i do

MMs?

Note: i'm not sure where in SC yet.
I'll MM provided we're talking about melee.

Renth

Smash Hero
First of all F@&% BRAWL seriously garbage game.

and i'll have to take a rain check. My friend that moved close to me from South Carolina I was going to go down with got into a serious car accident and won't be driving for a lllonngg time.

Please close this thread.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
sorry to hear that. Renth, if you ever come by Columbia and need/want a place to stay I gotcha. just saying. sorry to hear about your friend.

and to correct it there are more active smashers than me and Yay... John/Boxr, Yoshido, and Ramz play. We have a couple of others but none are really serious. Ramz is learning. Me and John will never stop playing Melee XD

Renth

Smash Hero
sorry to hear that. Renth, if you ever come by Columbia and need/want a place to stay I gotcha. just saying. sorry to hear about your friend.

and to correct it there are more active smashers than me and Yay... John/Boxr, Yoshido, and Ramz play. We have a couple of others but none are really serious. Ramz is learning. Me and John will never stop playing Melee XD
I appreciate that TRC a lot. thanks everyone for the concern for my friend. He was pulling into an intersection and got hit by a semi that was going over 90 miles per hour. Both of his legs are broken and his neck is in a brace. In time i'm sure i'll visit SC with him but for now I wish him and his family a speedy recovery. Not sure where Columbia is, but he lives around Duncan if that's near by i'll gladly play with you!

Long Live The MELEE Smash Community.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
i guess it's good thing i came across this thread since i too will be visiting south carolina on augutt 15. my family is goin on vacation to myrtle beach, now idont know anything about south carolina or where anything is but if any of u can reach me if i were to go to myrtle beach then let me know. i will also do MM if it's melee related.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
ok so i just checked mrytle beach to columibia and it was about 3 hrs away. so i dont know how that would work. but if by any chance u guys swing by mrylte beach area just post or let me know at 516 850 8078

Top Bottom