• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Smash Community

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Johnny here, so I'm kinda new to the Smash Universe when compared to lot of people that probably played the game when it was first release on the N64. My first game was Brawl (2008) and after a couples of hours, I fell in love with the game and now is one of my favorite games ever.
I'm still kinda hyped for the new instalment of the series (even though the leak kinda lowered my hype), but the roster is looking amazing (except for the clone characters and Duck Hunt Dog, because I feel that the gag character for this game is the Wii Fit Trainer and two gag characters in the same game kinda feels excessive, not as much as clone characters, but still...).

That being said, I will try to be an active member in the forums, but my main objective for now is to support Isaac for Smash, even having his chances lowered due to the leak. I'm also a huge Pokémon fan and I will main Pikachu again, alongside Greninja, Lucario and Ike (my favorite FE character).

I also played Melee and the SSB64 and they are all great.

I look forward to talk with other Smash fans.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums, J-Sparkxs! Seems like you plan on sticking around post-release, good to hear.

I'd love to see Isaac too. Doesn't surprise me that people still have faith in him when he has managed to survive this long :)

Top Bottom