• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

^^....Hey!! Rate My Captain falcon!!!@_@!!!

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
both links are the same.

it's kinda hard to gauge skill when you almost 4 stock your opponent, heh
nice dthrow > ledgedrop > knee though : )

nviv

Smash Cadet
overall a good captain falcon all the tech skills seemed to be there, it seemed like the tech chasing might have been a little slower than it could have been at first but it may just have been me being up this late to and after the first stock they seemed be fine. But yea it's hard to get a really good assessment from a fox who attempts to attack with firefox 3 times in a row, no offense meant, but you were just on a different level than him.

Nata

Smash Apprentice
overall a good captain falcon all the tech skills seemed to be there, it seemed like the tech chasing might have been a little slower than it could have been at first but it may just have been me being up this late to and after the first stock they seemed be fine. But yea it's hard to get a really good assessment from a fox who attempts to attack with firefox 3 times in a row, no offense meant, but you were just on a different level than him.
Sorry for double post xD...
Thnx man:p..But yeah im kinda on a different level but...He just do randomly stuff sometimes...Its weird to fight against him...o.O..Anyways dont think he is bad cous he isn,t!..he might look so bad cous i was just winning hard:chuckle:

NB$

Smash Cadet
its kinda hard to ratewhen your opponent is not up to your skill

Top Bottom