• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, NC. I wanna know if you're up for it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm pretty sure y'all have come across this topic. Now, I had originally, and some time ago, wanted to do a combo video for L0zR. But I think for this contest, and combo video that represents our state would be a more worthy cause.

I wanna know what you think. And, if you're all for it, show me what I can use to represent us. I'll be doing most of the work, but just asking for suggestions. Since this thing has a due date, I'll be beginning work ASAP. This should be hot, if you want it to happen, NC.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No offense to NC, but I don't think we'd impress people overall. Our top 5 could probably turn heads given the right material to work with.

Edit: This isn't to say that I don't think we have potential. We are working on being amazing and I think it can/will happen.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I guess I'll just work on L0zR, then.

Thanks for having the decency to post and let me hear your thoughts.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Just Do LoZR he's amazing.

Alright Boys Lets Get it Done.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The thing about LoZR is, even if he's not getting first at every event he goes too anymore, he still predicts the stuff that no one else in their right mind would ever predict. I don't think any LoZR video could be a combo video per se. It would be a "holy **** did that just happen?" video, which IMO is so much more fun to watch. I think I speak for everyone in NC when I say LoZR is the most fun NC Smasher to watch.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sounds like some people would really love to see another L0zR video . . .

I'mma need to talk to this guy. There's a time limit, so I'm gonna need him to step it up for a project that was not originally gonna get completed. :ohwell:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I gotta get some recording equipment.

<3 you guys for thinking im the most fun to watch. Ill try my best to do the most crazy dumb combos my brain can think of

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do you not have some videos, already?

Do you not have some videos, already?

There's no time for waiting!

Top Bottom