• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey mates, just blowing in from the Windy City

Vic

Smash Cadet
NNID
victimer3
Hi y'all, what's up? The name's Vic (short for Vic Rattlehead, hoping I'm not the only Megadeth/Metal fan here), and I just joined Smashboards today. I've been playing smash for a long ass time, my current smash obsession being Project M. I just went to my first tournament yesterday, E2C's event in Palatine, and like most first timers got my ass handed to me for the most part. But that's okay cause the whole thing was a grand time, and I even got out of my pool!

I currently live in a small farmtown next to Dekalb in Illinois, but during the school year I attend a school in Chicago so if there are any smashers around that area who'd be willing to tell me about some of the events and such I'd be grateful. As for mains I got my homeboy Boozer, and on the opposite end of the spectrum Jiggle's got my back.

I guess that's all, yeah.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Dude, you're already awesome. Avatar, I mess with it. The sig, I mess with it. I'm too ready to use Bowser in Smash 4 and **** things up.

But anyways, welcome to the forums brosef. Enjoy your stay here!

Vic

Smash Cadet
NNID
victimer3
Oh yeah I'm so hyped for the big man in Smash 4, and thanks for the welcome!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
He looks pretty solid so far! Consider checking out what me and some others have come up with and discussed so far for the Koopa King if you're interested. Here's the thread.

And no problem at all!

Vic

Smash Cadet
NNID
victimer3
Great I'll have to check it out, thanks Hokori! And thank you Bogart! I have a nub question though, how do you get those little icons below your avatar to appear (the mario ones/marth and ike ones)?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Great I'll have to check it out, thanks Hokori! And thank you Bogart! I have a nub question though, how do you get those little icons below your avatar to appear (the mario ones/marth and ike ones)?
http://smashboards.com/account/personal-details

Right there, under mains.

"blowing in"
"windy city"

bet you think you're a real wiseguy eh.

Welcome to the boards!

Vic

Smash Cadet
NNID
victimer3
Welcome Vic. Given your writing style I took you for a Brit. Cheers!
Ahaha, thank you friend! I've been spending a bit too much time with my brit friends, sometimes I just happen to pick up some of their lingo.

Top Bottom