• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hey marios

j3ly

Smash Champion
priority is great and mario has good options in getting into/reacting out of the enemies blind spot. by that i mean moving, just out of range of falcons nair for example. not so far away that he can dash -> aerial but not close enough for aerial -> Di forward. by being in that position its really easy to react to **** with fsmash, and we can get into said position from spaced uair or bair waveland. that ability makes him tough to play against sometimes.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
priority is great and mario has good options in getting into/reacting out of the enemies blind spot. by that i mean moving, just out of range of falcons nair for example. not so far away that he can dash -> aerial but not close enough for aerial -> Di forward. by being in that position its really easy to react to **** with fsmash, and we can get into said position from spaced uair or bair waveland. that ability makes him tough to play against sometimes.
yeah yeah that too

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Mario ***** because hes good at giving ladies the pipe.........with or without their permission

you get it now -_^

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
mario just has to ability to combo and an amazing lvl. if i could find like 2 other mario with my playing style, i could brainstorm for combos and we would do a lot better then I do now

Top Bottom