• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, is anyone new here?

DJKai

Smash Cadet
NNID
DJKaiTime
3DS FC
0989-1745-4440
I'm just wondering if there's any new people into super smash brothers, you know? I have always been into Super Smash brothers, its always been my favorite game. as a kid, back in 2004, I got my first Gamecube with Super Smash Brothers Melee, And just played it non-stop and unlocked everything when I was only about 7 years old. Now with the rise of the new Super Smash Brothers game coming out for Wii U, I figured out there was a big fanbase of Super Smash Brothers. So is there anyone I can make friends with or anything? Anyone new? Also, are you looking to get into competitive or already are competitive? Thanks for ya time :D

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
I literally just signed up on this site. Until I watched vgbc n ct on YouTube, never realized how tech this game really is. I've played smash since the n64 but was never a pro at it. Anyways I preordered it for the wii u. My nn name is Wyntir if u or anyone wanna add me as friend n play some smash!

FriedChickenxd

Smash Rookie
I just signed up for this site lol. Been a diehard fan of super smash since the first one for n64, even though I was still a kid back then xD. If you want we can play smash on brawl online :D it'd be nice to have someone to play with

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
Hey there and welcome to the fourms! I signed up just yesterday and I suppose my smash history is just about similar to yours. I've never really been competitive when it comes to these games but I don't mind some intense matches from time to time so hopefully we can play against each other sometime!

DJKai

Smash Cadet
NNID
DJKaiTime
3DS FC
0989-1745-4440
Woah, I just posted this thread today and I got so many replies! Thanks guys. And yeah, to all of you, I hope to battle you sometime or another. My Nintendo Network on Wii U and 3DS is DJKaiTime. Add me, and just message me on here if theres any thing you wanna talk about, like techniques, or you just wanna smash. :b

DJKai

Smash Cadet
NNID
DJKaiTime
3DS FC
0989-1745-4440
I literally just signed up on this site. Until I watched vgbc n ct on YouTube, never realized how tech this game really is. I've played smash since the n64 but was never a pro at it. Anyways I preordered it for the wii u. My nn name is Wyntir if u or anyone wanna add me as friend n play some smash!
I'll add you. If there is anything you wanna play, lemme know!

DJKai

Smash Cadet
NNID
DJKaiTime
3DS FC
0989-1745-4440
I just signed up for this site lol. Been a diehard fan of super smash since the first one for n64, even though I was still a kid back then xD. If you want we can play smash on brawl online :D it'd be nice to have someone to play with
We should totally play online! I'll go figure out my brawl code and message it to ya.

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
Btw, what games you all play? Brawl or what?
As far as Nintendo games go, Brawl, Luigi's Mansion:DM and Kid Icarus:Uprising are the only online games I've been playing recently but I've been playing other non-nintendo games like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for the Wii U as well.

Last edited:

Flapstick

Smash Cadet
As far as Nintendo games go, Brawl, Luigi's Mansion:DM and Kid Icarus:Uprising are the only online games I've been playing recently but I've been playing other non-nintendo games like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for the Wii U as well.
Nice haha. Pretty much all I've done for a while is Brawl against CPUs once in a while. Just found out about Wiimm today.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Welcome to the boards guys! a new era is upon us.

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
Nice haha. Pretty much all I've done for a while is Brawl against CPUs once in a while. Just found out about Wiimm today.
That's more or less what I did before I knew about Wiimm too :p
Welcome to the boards guys! a new era is upon us.
Thanks, and this is certainly an era that I look forward to being a part of! :D

bleepbleep

Smash Rookie
I just signed up aswell, although i have tried playing brawl competitively and did learn a few techniques for snake I was never able to practice that much because my controller is slightly broken and my brothers own the wii, gamecube, and wii u. Also a game dev working on his first game.

Last edited:

DJKai

Smash Cadet
NNID
DJKaiTime
3DS FC
0989-1745-4440
I just signed up aswell, although i have tried playing brawl competitively and did learn a few techniques for snake I was never able to practice that much because my controller is slightly broken and my brothers own the wii, gamecube, and wii u. Also a game dev working on his first game.
Nice to hear about the game! I'll message you asking how its going a long if you ever come back on the site :b and you can just talk to me and try to set up some online play if you wanna play.

Flapstick

Smash Cadet
Nice to meet you bleep :awesome: Good luck on the game

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Aren't we all new to smash, in a cosmic sense?

Yep, I started playing competitively around last November, and since then I've met tons of people who had also just started. In fact, two weeks ago, I met a guy and a few of his friends at their first tournament ever. People are joining all the time, especially with the publicity of Smash.

Jug-Seb

Smash Rookie
I've played SSBB awhile ago and I just recently got into it again. I found the new Wiimmfi and I found Smashboards! I'm trying to broaden my knowledge of brawling but still, sadly, I suck.

DJKai

Smash Cadet
NNID
DJKaiTime
3DS FC
0989-1745-4440
I'm happy you guys are all joining! I'm going to my first Tournament in January, but I hold some kinda small Smash tournaments at my house. If any of you wanna play just add me as a friend! I'm open to conversation with anyone :D

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
I've played SSBB awhile ago and I just recently got into it again. I found the new Wiimmfi and I found Smashboards! I'm trying to broaden my knowledge of brawling but still, sadly, I suck.
Hey, we all gotta start somewhere right? You may be "bad" now but get to understand how characters work in conjuncture with the game physics and you'll learn how to play really well in time. :D

Flapstick

Smash Cadet
My mindset is that even if we all happen to be noobs, we're all noobs together. :kirby:
Hooray for teamwork, right?

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
My mindset is that even if we all happen to be noobs, we're all noobs together. :kirby:
Hooray for teamwork, right?
Haha, I suppose that's one of the many ways to see it; but hey, not being good at the game doesn't mean you won't have fun, that's all that should really matter in the end, right?

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
True True. Fun is the most important thing, unless you're M2K.
I never really watch smash tournaments anyway so I guess I wouldn't know squat about how he plays, but I'm sure even the most stuck-up smashers wouldn't play if they weren't having at least SOME fun, right? (even if they do a good job of hiding it :p)

CheapMovieMonster

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryLink17
3DS FC
1891-1579-9718
He's not stuck-up and he quite enjoys playing (most of the time).
M2K once said he plays bBawl for money because it's a terrible game, and Melee for fun.
I'm just jokin though, he's a fine guy.
So I guess there are moments where he may act sore but I guess everyone acts the same way at some point to a degree.
Also, I figured you were joking Flapstick,but again I wouldn't know how he acts since I don't really watch tournament games. :U

Last edited:

Flapstick

Smash Cadet
So I guess there are moments where he may act sore but I guess everyone acts the same way at some point to a degree.
Also, I figured you were joking Flapstick,but again I wouldn't know how he acts since I don't really watch tournament games. :U
He's an emotionless robot who'll time you out with 7 minutes left in the match :tired:

Top Bottom